Romantic Carriage Ride Proposal
- Tour Boston’s famous and beautiful sights in a romantic carriage ride for two
- Propose in a famous park, surrounded by lush trees and beautiful flowers
- Enjoy a full 1-hour ride in a classic horse-drawn carriage
Take a step back in time and slow things down with this relaxing and elegant marriage proposal. This romantic 1-hour carriage ride will lead you by parts of the freedom trail, Post Office Square and many other historic downtown Boston sights. When you arrive at the well-known Public Garden your carriage driver will invite you to exit the carriage and take in the beautiful scenery, which will be your hint to pop the question. After your loved one says ‘Yes!’ hop back in the carriage and finish your ride.
- Meet your driver at the exact location provided in your confirmation email. We will also provide a contact number and description of the carriage.
- When you arrive at the Public Garden, your carriage driver will invite you to explore the area
- Return to the carriage for the remainder of your ride
Available on the Booking Page
- Sparkling Champagne ($75). Present your loved one a bottle of sparkling champagne that you can enjoy later to celebrate your engagement.
- Bouquet of Roses ($150). Present your loved one with a lush bouquet of a dozen red roses at the end of your carriage ride.
- Musician ($350). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or jazzy saxophone; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($575). Share your proposal memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A paparazzi-style photographer will be onsite at the park capturing the build up and the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Videographer ($799). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- Available daily between 6pm-10pm Mondays thru Fridays, 12pm-10:30pm and 12pm-8pm on Sundays
- Limited availability on major holidays
- Duration of the carriage ride is approximately 1 hour
- In the event of a weather-related reschedule, all efforts to accommodate your preferred time will be made
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee