Gondola Marriage Proposal
- Experience a forty-five minute long ride in a traditional Italian-style gondola boat
- Dine on a light antipasto of cheese, crackers and chocolates
- Propose with an unforgettable message in a bottle
Transport yourselves to the canals of Italy with a gondola ride. Glide through the relaxing waters while you nibble on gourmet cheese, crackers and rich chocolates and experience true old-world romance while Italian music plays in the background. During your cruise the gondolier will slip the bottle in to the water, turn the boat around so the bottle appears on her side of the boat and create a story to convince her to pick it up. She’ll open the bottle to find your special message and that’s your cue to pop the question! This is a perfect Boston proposal idea for the summer.
- Meet your gondola at the exact location provided in your confirmation email
- After a time, your gondolier will discreetly slip your message in a bottle into the water and angle the gondola so your partner will find it
- If required, your partner will be encouraged to open the bottle and read the message
- After she reads the message, propose!
- Enjoy the remainder of your ride
Available on the Booking Page
- Keepsake Photo ($30). A photograph is taken when you depart, and when you return to the dock, you will receive a keepsake photograph to commemorate your engagement.
- Bouquet of Roses ($99). Give the ultimate expression of romance with a dozen roses in her favorite color.
- Live Musician ($150). Imagine her delight when a live musician serenades you with authentic Italian music throughout your ride.
- Available from May 29-October 17 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 2pm to 10:30pm
– Limited availability on major holidays
- Gondola ride is approximately 45 minutes
- Includes a basket of cheese, crackers, and chocolates
- Choose the message to be printed on the note inside the bottle
- Gratuity is not included
- In the event of a weather-related reschedule, all efforts to accommodate your preferred time will be made
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee