Marry Me Lights Proposal
- Take your partner to a scenic public location in Chicago.
- Stumble across LED candles that spell out “Will You Marry Me?”
- Pop the question and hand your partner the bouquet of flowers that is waiting.
Tell your partner you want to go out to a nice walk along a scenic Chicago area such as Millennium Park or Adler Planetarium. You spot something glimmering in the distance and tell her that you want to check it out. As you get closer, she is shocked to see candles that spell out “Will You Marry Me?”. She is further in shock as you drop to one knee to propose. Once she says yes, you hand her the bouquet of flowers that is waiting for you.
- Arrive at the agreed up location decided on by you and your proposal planner.
- LED candles spelling “Will You Marry Me?” will be waiting.
- A bouquet of roses will be waiting as well.
- You propose!
- Keep the bouquet as celebration.
Available on the Booking Page
- Personalized Picture Frames ($100). Add framed pictures of yourselves to your event to give the experience a more personalized feel. Four framed pictures are added when you send us four high resolution images.
- Photographer ($575). A photographer will be on site to capture your proposal and take portrait shots of you two afterwards.
- Videographer ($799). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- Available daily between 9am and 10pm (Limited availability on major holidays.)
- Candles are LED’s and are arranged to spell out “Will You Marry Me?”. Candles are rentals and will be picked up after your proposal. Candles can be your choice of warm yellow or pink.
- Bouquet of flowers are yours to keep.
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee