Hot Air Balloon Proposal
- Fly over the beautiful Texas countryside in a Hot Air Balloon for two
- Propose during the ride at the time of your choosing
- After the flight, celebrate with a champagne toast and hors d’oeuvres
Soar high above the sprawling Texas countryside on your private hot air balloon ride. The experience begins with inflating the balloon and a gentle lift-off as you take in the majestic sunrise while your balloon glides through the crisp morning air. During this quiet and romantic experience, find the perfect moment and propose while you are high in the air. At the end of your ride, toast to your future together with champagne and gourmet hors d’oeuvres.
- Meet your hot air balloon at the exact location provided in your confirmation email
- After you are soaring in the sky, propose!
- Following the tour, celebrate with a champagne toast and hors d’oeuvres
Available on the Booking Page
- Bouquet of Roses ($99). Arrange to have a lush bouquet of red roses waiting with your champagne and hors d’ouevures after you land.
- Fly-over Banner ($199). Have a large banner that reads ‘Will you marry me’ situated on the ground that you will fly over before popping the question.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($1450). Share your memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will pose as an employee of the hot air balloon company who has been hired to take promotional photos of their services. The photographer will capture the build up and the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Available daily excluding summer months (late May through mid September) due to excessive heat
- The balloon ride starts between 30 minutes before sunrise or 2.5 hours before sunset. Exact start time will be determined by the pilot the day before your booking.
- Duration of the proposal is approximately 3.5 hours: 1 hour in the air, and 2.5 hours for take-off, landing, and champagne toast
- Remember to wear weather appropriate clothing
- Meeting location is about 30 minutes North of Downtown Dallas
- In the event of a weather-related reschedule, all efforts to accommodate your preferred time will be made.
- This proposal is non-refundable.