Romantic Carriage Ride Proposal
- Tour Dallas’s famous and beautiful sights in a romantic carriage ride for two
- Propose in a famous park, surrounded by lush trees & amazing sculptures
- Enjoy a full 1-hour ride in a classic horse-drawn carriage
Travel back in time and slow things down with a relaxing and elegant marriage proposal. This romantic 1-hour carriage ride starts in the West end and leads you past Dealy Plaza, Kennedy Memorial, Union Station, Pioneer Plaza and many other Downtown Dallas sights. When you arrive at the well-known Pioneer Park, your carriage driver will invite you to exit the carriage and take in the beautiful scenery, which will be your cue to pop the question. After your loved one says ‘yes’ hop back in the carriage for the remainder of your ride.
- Meet your driver at the exact location provided in your confirmation email. We will also provide a contact number and description of the carriage.
- When you arrive at Pioneer Plaza, your driver will suggest taking a walk by the park’s well-know bronze sculptures and invite you to exit the carriage.
- Return to your carriage for the remainder or your ride, which ends at the same starting location.
Available on the Booking Page
- Bouquet of Roses ($150). Have a bouquet of a dozen roses waiting for your loved one when you board your carriage.
- Musician ($300). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or jazzy saxophone; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($575). Share your proposal memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A paparazzi-style photographer will be onsite at the park capturing the build up and the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Videographer ($799). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- Available daily between 6pm-10pm Mondays thru Fridays, 12pm-10:30pm and 12pm-8pm on Sundays
- Limited availability on major holidays
- Duration of the carriage ride is approximately 1 hour
- In the event of a weather-related reschedule, all efforts to accommodate your preferred time will be made
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee