Outdoor Park Proposal
- Propose in the lush scenery of an outdoor Detroit park
- Discover rose petals and a blanket set out in the landscape of the park
- Photographer on site to capture your magic moment
Let an enchanting outdoor setting be the backdrop for your perfect marriage proposal. We’ll arrange for rose petals sprinkled on a blanket to be set out in your favorite Detroit park and provide you with a detailed map of where the setup will be placed. Upon arriving at the setup, you pop the question! A photographer will be waiting in the park to capture the moment of your engagement from a discreet distance. Parks available to propose in are Kensington Metro Park, Belle Isle Park, Riverwalk
- Arrive at the park destination provided in your email confirmation.
- Follow the map provided to you and find your pre-set blanket.
- Propose! Your photographer will be taking photos of the moment from a discreet distance.
- Celebrate your engagement and take the blanket home as a keepsake!
Available on the Booking Page
- Picture Frame ($59). Let your partner know this is all for them by having your favorite photo displayed on the blanket.
- Musician ($300). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or jazzy saxophone; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Videographer ($799). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- Available daily between 9am and 9pm (Limited availability on major holidays.) Daytime is recommended so the photographer does not have to use a flash for the photos.
- This proposal is subject to weather conditions
- If you choose the picture frame enhancement, it will be placed waiting for you on the blanket
- Park choices: Kensington Metro Park, Belle Isle Park, Riverwalk
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee