Romantic Rooftop Marriage Proposal
- Propose with an amazing view of the downtown LA skyline on a rooftop
- Private use of the rooftop and penthouse for the ultimate romantic proposal
- Your framed photos are displayed along with a bouquet of flowers to make it romantic and personalized
The panoramic views of Los Angeles are the ideal backdrop for your dream marriage proposal. The rooftop and penthouse will be exclusively yours to pop the question and enjoy for 1.5 hours and boasts uninterrupted views of the Los Angeles skyline and surrounding Hollywood hills. A bouquet of lush roses in your selected color and your framed photos will await your arrival on the rooftop.
- Arrive at the address provided in your email confirmation.
- Flowers and your framed photos will already be waiting for you.
- Enjoy exclusive use of the rooftop for the remainder of the 1.5 hours.
Available on the Booking Page
- Candle Package ($129). Add to the romantic ambiance of your marriage proposal with the soft glow of candle light. Flameless candles will be placed all over the rooftop creating a glittering backdrop as you propose.
- Musician ($399). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin, or jazzy saxophone; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Photographer ($575). Share your memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will be waiting on the rooftop to capture the moment of your engagement from a discreet distance as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- You will have exclusive use of the rooftop and penthouse for 1.5 hours.
- In the case of bad weather, the proposal will take place inside the penthouse which has floor-to-ceiling windows.
- This proposal is offered every day between 9am and 10pm based on availability
- Can be only be booked within 4 weeks from proposal date
- Limited availability on major holidays
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee