Private Helicopter Marriage Proposal
- Soar above Manhattan for breathtaking views of iconic sites
- Propose while in view of Empire State Building or Statue of Liberty
- Present your loved one with a dozen roses after your romantic flight has ended
This proposal is perfect for the couple looking to see NYC from exhilarating and unique point of view. You and your loved one will enjoy a private 15-minute flight that will provide memories for a lifetime! After you lift off from the heliport in your private helicopter you’ll have the perfect view of sites like the Empire State Building, Ellis Island and The Brooklyn Bridge. Soar above some of New York’s most famous sites and ask your partner to marry you! Upon landing and before departing from the heliport, you’ll be presented with a bouquet of beautiful roses in their favorite color.
- Arrive to the heliport location specified in your confirmation email.
- Board the helicopter and enjoy your flight.
- Propose at a time of your choosing during the flight.
- After you land but before you depart the heliport, you will be presented with a bouquet of flowers.
Available on the Booking Page
- Upgrade to Orchids ($75). For ladies who prefer an exotic and dramatic flower, upgrade to a bouquet of dendrobium orchids. Available in a snow white or a bold purple hue.
- Luxury Car Transportation ($249). Have luxury transportation waiting outside the heliport and take you to any Manhattan location.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($495). Share your proposal memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will pose as an employee of the helicopter company who has been hired to take promotional photos of their services. In reality, the photographer will capture the build up and the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Duration of the flight is approximately 15 minutes
- Flights are available Monday to Saturday
- This proposal package is dependent on weather conditions
- This proposal is available Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Not available on Sundays
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee