Romantic Rooftop Proposal
- Propose on a beautiful Manhattan rooftop terrace that is sprinkled with romantic flameless candles
- Private use of the rooftop terrace for the ultimate romantic proposal
- Celebrate with a champagne toast
Let the exciting lights of New York City serve as the backdrop for your dream marriage proposal. A table for two awaits you on your private rooftop terrace complete with a bottle of bubbly and flameless candles, ready for you to celebrate as soon you hear the word ‘Yes’.
- Arrive at the location provided in your email confirmation.
- Check in and take the elevator directly to the rooftop terrace.
- Sparkling wine will waiting for you.
- Enjoy exclusive use of the rooftop terrace for the remainder of your booking.
Available on the Booking Page
- Marry Me Sign ($50). Enhance your proposal with a lightweight “Marry Me?” sign. It looks so great in photos!! Change the color by adding uplighting
- Uplighting for Marry Me Sign ($60). Make the “Marry Me” sign really pop by adding colored uplighting to it (“Marry Me Sign” must be added on)
- Musician ($350). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or jazzy saxophone, your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Romance Package ($389). Your partner will walk amongst rose petals that are scattered on the rooftop. On a table for two, she is surprised by a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and 2 framed photos to add that extra personalization to your special day.
- Photographer ($495). Share your memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will be waiting on the rooftop to capture the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- A Capella Serenade ($750). Your partner will be blown away when she walks on to the rooftop terrace and an a cappella group is there to serenade her with your special song. Serenade includes one song of your choice and the cost includes the arrangement, rehearsal, and performance. 21 days notice is required for this upgrade.
- Videographer ($900). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- You will have exclusive use of the rooftop for 1 hour.
- Gratuity is included in the cost.
- This is an all-weather proposal and will take place rain or shine.
- This proposal is offered everyday between 9am and 10pm, subject to availability
- Not available on major holidays (please visit our FAQ to learn which holidays are excluded)
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee