Scavenger Hunt Marriage Proposal
- 3 personalized clues are printed on stationary
- Clues are dropped off at 3 custom locations
- Rose petals and “Marry Me?” sign are at final proposal location
Work with one of our proposal planners to create 3 personalized clues. Choose 3 locations within Manhattan and we drop off the 3 clues. Follow the itinerary and you and your partner go to each location as part of a scavenger hunt. The final proposal location is an outdoor area where there are rose petals and a “Marry Me?” sign. You propose.
- Work with one of our proposal planners to create 3 personalized clues.
- Choose 3 locations within Manhattan
- We drop off the 3 clues
- Follow the itinerary and you and your partner go to each location as part of a scavenger hunt.
- The final proposal location is an outdoor area where there are rose petals and a “Marry Me?” sign.
- You propose.
Available on the Booking Page
- Single Roses and Bouquet ($150). A single rose is passed out with each cue and bouquet of roses.
- LED Candles ($150). LED candles are added to the final location for extra romance
- Musician ($350). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or jazzy saxophone; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Photographer ($495). Share your proposal memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Videographer ($950). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- This proposal is offered every day between 10am and 8pm
- Limited availability on major holidays
- This package is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee