Private Wine Tasting Proposal
- Private wine tasting led by a certified expert
- Total of six wines will be tasted: three red and three white
- Propose in an intimate and unique setting
Now that you’ve found your perfect match it’s time to pop the question over a perfect wine pairing. Whether you and your loved one are wine aficionados or simply want to broaden your palettes, this marriage proposal is ideal for the couple looking to propose in an intimate and unique setting. In the privacy of a romantic wine cellar, your personal sommelier will introduce six selections of red and white wine to taste. They will guide you through this interactive experience, explain the unique qualities of each selection and help you discover your personal likes and dislikes. At the conclusion of the tasting, the sommelier will discreetly exit the room while you propose.
- Arrive at the location provided in your email confirmation.
- You will meet your wine expert who will lead you to the cellar for a guided wine tasting.
- After the final tasting the wine expert will discreetly excuse themselves from the cellar.
- After your loved one says yes, the wine expert will return and conclude your tasting.
Available on the Booking Page
- Romantic Candle Decoration ($45). Set the mood with a display of twinkling candles to surround you and your loved one during your private tasting.
- Champagne Toast ($45). Raise your glasses to toast this memorable experience! Add a bottle of bubbly to celebrate your engagement after you’ve popped the question.
- Bouquet of Roses ($99). Enhance the already romantic moment by presenting your loved one with a lush bouquet of roses in their favorite color. After you have popped the question your sommelier will return with the bouquet.
- Photographer ($495). Share your memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will be waiting on the rooftop to capture the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Duration of the tasting is 1.5-2 hours
- Located in Manhattan
- Choose one of the following wine themes when you book: New World Wines vs. Old World Wines, Wines of Spain or Wines of the Southern Hemisphere
- Remember to eat a full meal before your tasting
- Gratuity for sommelier is included
- Available all days of the week
- Start times as early as 11am and as late as 9pm
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee