Cable Car Marriage Proposal
- Enjoy a private ride for two in one of San Francisco’s iconic cable cars
- Take in some of San Francisco’s famous sights on this tour
- Propose while you take a stroll in a beautiful San Francisco park
This is the ultimate San Francisco proposal idea. Take a trip back in time with this unique and unforgettable proposal. A classic San Francisco cable car will be all yours for 3 full hours. During the first hour, your private cable car will take you past some of San Francisco’s most well-known sights, such as Fisherman’s Wharf and Ghirardelli Square. About an hour into your ride the cable car will stop at the Palace of Fine Arts where you will have about an hour to enjoy the beauty of the park and propose! After your loved one says yes, return to the cable car for the remaining hour of your ride.
- Meet your cable car and driver at the exact location provided in your confirmation email
- Enjoy the first hour touring various San Francisco sights
- One hour into the ride, head to the Palace of Fine Arts for a romantic stroll around this beautiful park
- When the moment is right, propose!
- After your loved one says yes, return to the cable car for the remainder of your tour
Available on the Booking Page
- Custom Pick-up and Drop-off Locations ($99). Want to surprise your loved one and have the cable car pick you up outside of your hotel or at a special location? Arrange to have your private cable car pick and drop you off at any Downtown San Francisco location.
- Extended Ride ($249). An an extra hour to your ride so you can further enjoy the many beautiful sights of San Francisco.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($575). Share your memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will capture the moment of your engagement as it happens. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Available daily from 10am-6pm
- Duration of the ride is 3 hours
- Meeting and end locations are conveniently located in Downtown San Francisco
- This proposal is non-refundable