Private Flower Conservatory Proposal
- This beautiful location is exclusively yours to explore and enjoy
- Propose in the beautiful Potted Plants exhibit
Let the idyllic gardens of the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers provide the perfect backdrop for your marriage proposal. Enjoy a completely private showing of three exhibits including the tropical garden and the graceful lily pads of the aquatic gardens. Propose within the beautiful charm of the potted plant garden. Wander together through the lush beauty and choose just the right moment to ask that most important of questions. Celebrate a ‘Yes!’ with a champagne toast.
- Arrive at the Flower Conservatory at the time and location specified in your confirmation email
- The door will be locked because it is after hours but our ‘accomplice’ at the venue will be waiting for you
- Our ‘accomplice’ will invite you in to look around
- Make your way around the conservatory and admire the surroundings
- When you find the champagne set up within the exhibit, propose!
- Celebrate with your champagne
Available on the Booking Page
- Bouquet of Flowers ($99). Give the ultimate expression of romance with a dozen roses. Imagine her excitement as you present her with a lush bouquet of blooms in her favorite color.
- Musician ($300). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or European accordion; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($575). Share your memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will be waiting within the gardens to capture the moment of your engagement from a discreet distance as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Available daily after 5pm
- Limited availability on Saturdays
- Not available on major holidays (please visit our FAQ to learn which holidays are excluded)
- Duration of proposal is 1 hour
- This is an all-weather proposal and will take place rain or shine
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Conveniently located in Golden Gate Park