Musical Surprise Proposal
- Take your partner to a scenic public location in Chicago.
- A musician is busking there as you approach to listen.
- The musician then hands your partner a custom made scroll that has that day’s date and the lyrics to your special song. He then begins serenading you two with that same song as you propose!
Tell your partner you want to go out to a nice walk along a scenic Chicago area such as Millennium Park or Adler Planetarium. You spot a musician there with a tip jar that is busking. You approach to listen to him. All of a sudden, that musician turns to you two and hands your partner a scroll. She unrolls it and to her astonishment it is the lyrics to your special song and it has that day’s date. The musician then begins serenading you two with that same song. You propose and keep the keepsake scroll.
- Arrive at the agreed up location decided on by you and your proposal planner.
- A musician is waiting there for you two.
- The musician hands your partner a custom made scroll of your song (this can also be a customized love note from you to her).
- Musician plays that song and you propose!
- Keep the scroll as a keepsake.
Available on the Booking Page
- Bouquet of Flowers ($99). After the song is played for you two, your musician hands your partner a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
- Photographer ($575). A photographer will be on site to capture your proposal and take portrait shots of you two afterwards.
- Videographer ($799). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- Available daily between 9am and 9pm (Limited availability on major holidays.)
- Custom made scroll requires 14 days notice. Standard scrolls possible with shorter notice.
- This proposal is subject to weather conditions
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee