Private Flower Conservatory Proposal
- This beautiful location is exclusively yours to explore and enjoy
- Propose in the beautiful Flower Conservatory
Let the idyllic gardens of the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers provide the perfect backdrop for your marriage proposal. Enjoy the conservatory in a private setting after hours. Propose within the beautiful charm of the conservatory with flowers all around. Wander together through the lush beauty and choose just the right moment to ask that most important of questions. Celebrate a ‘Yes!’ with a champagne toast.
- Arrive at the Flower Conservatory at the time and location specified in your confirmation email
- The door will be locked because it is after hours but you will be lead in
- Make your way around the conservatory and admire the surroundings
- When you find the champagne set up within the exhibit, propose!
- Celebrate with your champagne
Available on the Booking Page
- Musician ($300). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or European accordion; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Candles & Frames ($450). Personalized your champagne table with candles and framed pictures of you and your partner to give it the extra special touch.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($575). Share your memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will be waiting within the gardens to capture the moment of your engagement from a discreet distance as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Available daily from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Limited availability on Saturdays
- Not available on major holidays (please visit our FAQ to learn which holidays are excluded)
- Duration of proposal is 2 hours
- This is an all-weather proposal and will take place rain or shine
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Conveniently located in Golden Gate Park