Surprise Proposal Photography
- Propose in any location of your choice
- Photographer on site to capture your magic moment
- High-resolution and edited images delivered via an online gallery
Make sure your perfect marriage proposal is caught on camera! You tell us where you want to propose or we can make suggestions. Once you arrive, a photographer will be waiting to capture the moment of your engagement from a discreet distance. Once your partner says “yes,” the photographer approaches you for a portrait session if desired. Your images are delivered via an online gallery where you can download, share, and print. Some suggestions are Celebration Park, Bob Woodruff Park, and Reverchon Park.
- Arrive at the agreed upon proposal location.
- Propose! Your photographer will be taking photos of the moment from a discreet distance.
- After your proposal, the photographer will do a portrait session if desired
- Your images are delivered via an online gallery where you can download, share, and print.
Available on the Booking Page
- Musician ($350). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or jazzy saxophone; your instrumentalist will play your selected song as you’re proposing.
- Videographer ($899). Capture your proposal on video and re-live it over and over. You will receive a 2-3 minute highlight of the proposal. Raw footage is not included.
- Available daily between 9am and 9pm (Limited availability on major holidays.) Daytime is recommended so the photographer does not have to use a flash for the photos.
- This proposal is subject to weather conditions
- If the location you choose requires a permit or permission, it is your responsibility to obtain. We can make suggestions for locations this is not needed.
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee