Sunset Horseback Ride Proposal
- 2.5 hour private horseback ride
- Propose at the peak of a mountain
- Enjoy amazing views of the Hollywood sign and all of Los Angeles
Give your nature-loving girl her dream marriage proposal. Your guide will lead you on a private horseback ride to the peak of a majestic mountain and breathtaking views of the Hollywood sign and Los Angeles. Upon reaching the top of the trail, you’ll have a private moment to pop the question! Celebrate by taking in the views and then ride back down the mountain.
- Meet at the exact location provided in your confirmation email.
- Your guide will be waiting and lead you on a private horseback tour.
- At the top of the mountain, you will step off your horses and you will enjoy amazing views.
- Continue with the rest of your tour.
Available on the Booking Page
- Musician ($625). Let your special song provide the soundtrack to your marriage proposal. Choose between a romantic guitar, elegant violin or jazzy saxophone; your instrumentalist will be waiting for you at the top of the mountain to play your song as an amazing surprise!
- Photographer ($725). A photographer will be waiting on the top of the mountain to capture the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Videographer ($1050). A videographer will be waiting on the top of the mountain to capture the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an edited video that shows your proposal with a highlight song.
- Duration of the proposal is 2.5 hours
- This is an all-weather proposal and will take place rain or shine, subject to trail conditions.
- Available daily from 9am to 5pm except every third Saturday of the month, Christmas, and Thanksgiving
- In the event of a weather-related reschedule, all efforts to accommodate your preferred time will be made
- Limited availability on major holidays
- This proposal is non-refundable
- Rescheduling may be possible subject to fee
- 240lbs weight limit per horse
- Helmets are required and will be supplied
- Horseback riding tour is private but Mt. Hollywood is public