Private Helicopter Marriage Proposal
- Take in the amazing views while you soar above San Francisco
- Propose while hovering above the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge
- Present your loved one with a dozen roses after you land
What better way to view the bay than by private helicopter? Take your loved one on an unforgettable adventure over San Francisco after you lift off from the heliport in your private helicopter. Soar over the beautiful city of San Francisco and sights like Angel Island, the famous Transamerica Pyramid and PacBell Park. While your helicopter is hovering over the Golden Gate Bridge, propose! After you land, present your loved one with a lush bouquet of a dozen red roses.
- Arrive to the heliport location specified in your confirmation email
- Board the helicopter and enjoy your flight
- Propose while you hover over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Your partner will be presented with a bouquet of roses after you land
Available on the Booking Page
- Sunset Tour ($149). Make your trip extra romantic by taking the tour at sunset time. This tour starts at about 6:30pm-7pm depending on the sunset time of the year.
- Extended Beach Tour ($450). Instead of proposing in the air, do it on Half Moon Bay Beach. Your helicopter will touch down near Half Moon Bay Beach and your pilot will lead you to a path that takes you down to the beach where you can spend an hour wandering along the shores of the Pacific Ocean.
- Paparazzi Style Photographer ($575). Share your proposal memories with family and friends with beautiful professional photos! A photographer will pose as an employee of the helicopter company who has been hired to take promotional photos of their services. In reality, the photographer will capture the build up and the moment of your engagement as it unfolds. You’ll receive a link to an online gallery with the images within 1 month of the proposal.
- Luxury Limousine Tour ($599). After your helicopter ride, a luxurious limousine will pick you up, take you on a 4-hour tour of the magnificent sights and drop you off at any location in the city of San Francisco.
- Videographer ($925). A videographer will capture your proposal and provide close-up footage after if desired.
- Available daily from 9am-8pm
- Duration of the flight is approximately 1 hour
- In the event of a weather-related reschedule, all efforts to accommodate your preferred time will be made
- This package is non-refundable
- Weight limit per passenger is 200lbs. Anything over we would need to check with the pilot.