Romantic Dinner Proposal
- Dine high above the city at this famous Chicago restaurant
- Your table for two will be decorated with elegant rose petals
- Enjoy a decadent three-course meal with a remarkable view
You and your loved one will feel like you’re dining in the sky as you share a romantic dinner almost 100 floors above the streets of the Windy City. At your rose petal decorated table, enjoy both an extraordinary Nouveau American three-course meal made with local ingredients and the breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline. Propose with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries containing the ring alongside your dessert! Celebrate her ‘Yes!’ with a bottle of sparkling wine.
- When you arrive at the location provided in your confirmation email the reservation will be under your name.
- The managerial staff and your waiter will be informed of your plan.
- Sometime during the first two courses, excuse yourself from the table and bring your ring to the manager on duty at the location where you checked in.
- After dinner the waiter will present the plate of chocolate strawberries, containing the ring, along side your dessert
- Toast to the future with two glasses of sparkling wine.
Available on the Booking Page
- Extra Chocolate-Covered Strawberries ($25). Add an extra set of four delicious chocolate-covered strawberries for you and your loved one to enjoy.
- Champagne Upgrade ($55). Upgrade your toast to a bottle of Moët & Chandon.
- Bouquet of Roses ($99). In addition to the delicate rose petal display, add a bouquet of half a dozen roses in your partner’s favorite color to be presented after you propose.
- Restaurant is located in downtown Chicago.
- This award-winning restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine.
- Make your food selections from the prix fixe menu.
- Price includes meal, rose petals, and a bottle of house sparkling wine
- Tax & Gratuity is included.
- Available any day of the week.
- Start times as early as 5pm and as late as 10pm on Mondays through Thursdays and Sundays and as late as 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays
- This proposal is non-refundable.